Can’t get enough of that grilled flavor? We feel you. Read on for three easy ways to amp up your veggies this summer, al fresco!
Grilled Cherry Tomatoes
- Place tomatoes in the center of a generously sized sheet of foil. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and any additional herbs or seasonings and seal packet tightly.
- Grill tomato packet on a preheated grill about 5 minutes or until heated through. Be careful when opening – steam can be hot!
Try it in our Artichoke and Tomato Flatbread
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grates. Drizzle olive oil over romaine lettuce and season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce directly on grates cut side-down Cook until lettuce is slightly wilted and charred, about 5 minutes. Enjoy it dressed in your salad of choice!
Try it in our Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Kiwi Salsa
- Preheat grill for high heat. Lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or to your desired tenderness.
Try it in our Grilled Honey Mustard Steelhead Trout