- Red Velvet French Toast…Because who says breakfast and dessert have to be two different meals?
2. Savory Gruyère Stuffed French Toast: Just when you thought French toast couldn’t get any more French, someone had the genius idea to add Gruyère cheese. Mais oui!
3. Hot Chocolate French Toast: Why settle for merely drinking your hot chocolate when you can eat it, too?
4. French Toast with Crispy Prosciutto: Breakfast people who love dipping their bacon in syrup – this savory take on French toast is for you.
5. S’mores French Toast: We’ll take any opportunity to layer melty chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers together, even without the campfire sing-along.
6. Blueberry Banana French Toast Bake: This creative recipe relies on your slow cooker to bake breakfast up overnight, which means you get to sleep in – plus with all that fruit on top it’s basically health food…right?