Raise your hand if you can never resist the dessert table! ? Many of us at Home Chef not only like to cook but we also love to bake for friends and family. Take a look at our favorite cookie recipes that remind us of the holidays and family traditions.
1) Josh’s Italian Christmas Cookies courtesy of TasteofHome are a festive green and an office favorite. The ricotta adds a fluffy, soft texture that makes these cookies taste surprisingly like cake!
2) Karrah loves making Polish Kołaczki cookies because it reminds her of her grandmother and her family coming together during the holidays. These cookies can be made in an array of flavors to please everyone. (via TheSpruceEats)
3) Ashley loves a two in one treat! She says “I love these Malted Chocolate Chip-Pecan cookies because they taste like milk and cookies all in one bite – and that to me is cookie perfection!”
4) Jessica’s traditional Mexican Wedding Cookies are just like the famous Snowball cookie! She says “I love making these cookies because they are simple and delicious. They’re nutty and they go well with coffee!”
(via Genius Kitchen)
5) Colleen’s creative toffee was a great addition to our cookie swap! She learned the recipe from her mom but here’s a copycat.
(via Pinch of Yum)