We come to a certain age where eating a caramel apple looks more like a Pinterest makeup tutorial gone wrong than a cute nostalgic childhood snack. For adults that can no longer pull off the “full caramel face” look without judgement, there’s always cocktails. This Caramel Apple Sangria is an easy way to transform a G-rated sugar-coated favorite into a save-me-from-family-Thanksgiving beverage. No apple bobbing required.
- 1 750ml bottle of Pinot Grigio (We love Coppola Winery’s Diamond Collection Pinot Grigio)
- 1 cup caramel-flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
- Add the chopped apples to the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Add the bottle of Pinot Grigio, apple cider and vodka to the pitcher.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Refrigerate 4 to 8 hours, until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve the sangria in a wine glass, garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Gather your ingredients.
Put the chopped apples in a large pitcher.
Pour the bottle of wine in the pitcher.
Pour the cider into the pitcher.
Pour the caramel flavored vodka into the pitcher (we like to measure it out in a shot glass).
More vodka, because why not.
Stir, baby, stir.
Pour into wine glasses and garnish.
Look at your creation lovingly.
Ok, one last look. It’s beautiful, right?
Share a glass and enjoy!
Check out our seasonal recipes here.