Gone are the days of top-hat wearing pilgrims stuffing themselves with stuffing. We have entered into new Millennial territory, my friends, where gluten-free options are sprawled across every menu. Give major thanks to these gluten-free recipes, so you don’t have to offend Grandma by tweaking her traditional plates. And don’t worry, the only thing lacking from these delicious sides is gluten!
- You’ll get stuffed with this Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash recipe from Home Chef.
- This Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing from The Balanced Berry recipe that you’ll want to put on your list of things to be thankful for.
- This Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie recipe from Bakeaholic Mama that will rival Aunt Linda’s.
- This Homemade Gluten-Free Apple Pie with Lattice Top Crust from Heartbeat Kitchen that will give you all the feels.
- This Gluten-Free Butternut Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole from Minimalist Baker that will get you through those awkward family conversations.
- This Vegan and Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole from Hot for Food that will put all others to shame.
- This Gluten-Free Arugula, Dried Cherry and Wild Rice Salad with a Zippy Lemon Dressing from Cookie and Kate that will leave you wanting seconds and thirds.
- These Gluten-Free Biscuits from Beard & Bonnet that will make the bread basket disappear.
- This Gluten-Free Fall Risotto from Home Chef that will make you truly fall in love.