It’s that time of year again. When you tell your best gal pal, “you’re the syrup to my waffle.” It’s Galentine’s Day, so breakfast for dinner is a must– waffles, to be specific. Galentine’s Day is a femme-forward and gaufre-positive holiday created by the undeniably ardent female politician, Leslie Knope, on the NBC show, Parks and Recreation. It’s a day where women can unapologetically eat waffles, which is also known as a typical day of the week for us. No need to sign into Pinterest, because we’ve got your waffle menu covered. Remember ladies, ovaries before “brovaries.” Get your gaufre on.
- This Buttery Chicken and Waffles Recipe from Home Chef, that is pure gold, probably.
- Get Saucy with this Galentine’s Day Chocolate Waffles with Cream and Chocolate Sauce recipe from Joy the Baker. Yes, you can lick the bowl.
- These 7 Ingredient Vegan and Gluten Free Waffles from Minimalist Baker that will make your friend forget she’s a vegan.
- This Liège Gaufres recipe from Smitten Kitchen that pair ever-so-nicely with champagne. Oh, you fancy, huh?
- This Brie and Blueberry Grilled Cheese Recipe from Damn Delicious that will make you swoon.
- This Banana Nut Waffles recipe from Cookie and Kate that absolutely needs to be washed down with some white wine. #wafflesandwine
- This Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles that from Tablespoon that will get the girl party rolling.
- This Bacon-Cheddar Waffles recipe from Delish that is the ultimate breakfast for dinner win.
- This Chocolate Chip Chip Hooray Waffles recipe from Bakerella that will make everyone cheer for an encore.
- This Greatest Waffle Recipe Ever from Serious Eats that might actually be the greatest waffle recipe ever, seriously.
- This Red Velvet Waffles recipe from Cherry On My Sundae that will give you all of the *~feels~*.
- This Waffle-Iron Grilled Cheese recipe from Fine Cooking that, ok it’s not exactly a waffle, but it’s the thought that counts this time of year, right?
- This Tater Tot Waffles recipe from Hypebae that is can replace any significant other.
Want more waffle recipes? Home Chef has your back.