The lack of sunlight and and colder temperatures (and no, we don’t mean 60 degrees, Floridians) will bring on the winter blues. It’s that time of year when choosing between going out and Netflix-ing becomes an easy decision; TV rays count as vitamin D, right? Those bear vibes are setting in, but one must resist the urge to crawl into a blanket cave for the next couple of months. These grain bowls will help eliminate those creeping winter blues.
- This Balsamic-Honey Brussels and Farro Bowl from Home Chef that will make you say “OH honey!”.
- This Mediterranean Falafel Bowl that from Half Baked Harvest that will give you a dose of some Mediterranean sun.
- This Spiced Rice Pudding Bowl from The Chalkboard that will make you feel less guilty about dessert.
- This Greek Couscous Bowl from Dinner At The Zoo that features a food so nice, they named it twice.
- This Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito Bowl from Home Chef that will make you want to skip Chipotle.
- This Warm + Roasted Winter Salad Quinoa Bowl from Oh She Glows that will make you forget about cold salads.
- This Lemongrass Chicken Bánh Mì Bowl from My Name Is Yeh that will add some spice to your wintery nights.
- This Dark Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl from Minimalist Baker that is a healthy grain disguised as chocolate, what’s not to love?
- This Ratatouille Barley Salad Bowl from Sprouted Kitchen that will make you feel like you’re in a French hunting lodge. Oh là là.
- This Grain Bowl with Maple Chipotle Brussels and Coconut Roasted Sweet Potatoes from How Sweet It Is that will make you come back for seconds.
- This Bulgur, Sweet Potato and Pomegranate Grain Bowl from Home Chef that will add some color to the monochromatic winter season.
- This Blueberry Farro Yogurt Bowl from Running To The Kitchen that is a fun (and healthier) alternative to oatmeal.
Want more grain bowl recipes? Home Chef has your back.