Let’s be real, everyone looks forward to the game day snacks just as much as the actual game (go team nachos). Even Shakespeare once said, “one doth not watch football without a buffalo wing in thine mouth.” Just face it, Sunday would be nothing without finger food and football. Whether your team wins or loses, you’ll be winning with these healthy recipes for a game-changing game day.
- This velvety Vegan Queso Dip from Minimalist Baker that will leave the cheese aisle full of cobwebs.
2. These vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower Bites from Home Chef that will give the game-day classic a run for its money.
3. The Best Healthy Turkey Chili from Ambitious Kitchen that will make you want to have your own chili cook-off (and you’ll be the clear winner).
4. These delicious Turkey-Spinach Sliders from bon appétit that will disappear from the table faster than you think.
5. These 4-Ingredient Zucchini Tater Tots from She Likes Food that will remind you of your childhood.
6. This Smoky Tempeh BLT from Home Chef that will make touchdowns at your party.
7. The Best Vegan Jalapeño Poppers from hot for food that will get the party poppin’.
8. This “Zoodle” & Turkey Meatball dish from Home Chef that is a lightened-up version of an Italian mom classic.
9. These Healthy Avocado Brownies from The Healthy Maven that will satisfy any relentless sweet tooth.
10. This deliciously sweet Cinnamon Yogurt Fruit Dip from a couple cooks that is perfect for football season.
11. These Crispy Baked Avocado Fries from Gimme Delicious Food that go way beyond guac.